Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mitch Carvolth AMRA Camp March 9th  (Read 2930 times)
MCRguy177

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2014, 07:45:22 PM »

Hey Everyone,

For those who don't know me my name is Mitch Carvolth and for the past two years I have worked for Steve Hatch (Steve Hatch Racing) coaching and training riders. Some of you many know Steve has moved back to New York and I have continued training affiliated with Steve Hatch Racing out here in Arizona.

My reason for this post is that I've had a few people contact me about a camp at the Canyon Motocross Track before the Rockin' Grand Prix II on March 23rd. Any other interested? The interests I have receive are concerned a little about the motocross section of the course. This camps focus points will be the motocross track (jumping, corning, line selection) as well as sand whoops and rocks from the off road sections surrounding the track. Depending on how many interests I receive this camp would be on Sunday, March 9th at Canyon Motocross from 8am to 12pm. The camp will be $100 for four hours.

If anyone is interested and or has any questions please feel free to email me at mitchcarvolth@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

Best,

Mitch Carvolth
mitchcarvolth@gmail.com
MCRguy177

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 03:00:34 PM »

Thank you to everyone who has signed up for the camp on March 9th! I was originally planning on only having one camp from 8am-12pm but with the class already full within the first 24 hours of this post I will be putting on a 2nd camp the same day from 1pm-5pm. If anyone else is interested please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the support!

Mitch Carvolth
mitchcarvolth@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: