Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should I Join A Club?????  (Read 6833 times)
xtreme6669

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 08:58:04 PM »

Technically OHV85 is the hosting club but you are right in that itís basically Acp and a small group of riders that make it up.

Nick Fouts #116
Jim Mccain

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2017, 09:29:44 AM »

OH85 ... has about 12 to 15 members only ..
we do not have any membership fee's ...
away from ACP .. we are known as the Buckeye Boys ...we show up at every race .. and help anyone that needs to be pitted
always found under 2 KTM canopies ... since my open heart surgery .. we lost a year ... so back doing our thing
just need more bikes to pit ..
It's no charge ... anyone can use our FREE service .. does NOT have to be a KTM ...
In fact we offer to help other clubs when needed .... Faster has used us in the past ..
We do not or will not .. beat anyone in the head to join our club ... but, our door is always open
email for me is jmccainj@yahoo.com
if you want a phone number .. send me a message
DSs Dad

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2017, 09:51:59 AM »

OH85 ... has about 12 to 15 members only ..
we do not have any membership fee's ...
away from ACP .. we are known as the Buckeye Boys ...we show up at every race .. and help anyone that needs to be pitted
always found under 2 KTM canopies ... since my open heart surgery .. we lost a year ... so back doing our thing
just need more bikes to pit ..
It's no charge ... anyone can use our FREE service .. does NOT have to be a KTM ...
In fact we offer to help other clubs when needed .... Faster has used us in the past ..
We do not or will not .. beat anyone in the head to join our club ... but, our door is always open
email for me is jmccainj@yahoo.com
if you want a phone number .. send me a message
Thank you Jim,
. We will be at ACP and will look you up. Thanks in advance for the pit service, perhaps my son can utilize your services when he gets to that level. Until then we will come by your pit after our race to show him the dedication and efforts a well structured pit entails.  Maybe he could get his hands dirty running errands for the crew during?
Thanks,
Mike

xtreme6669

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2017, 03:21:25 PM »

Jim and Mikey are awesome.  Buckeye Boys pit service is second to none.

Nick Fouts #116
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: